Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Emergence into the Crystal Forest Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Emergence into the Crystal Forest I_vote_lcapEmergence into the Crystal Forest I_voting_barEmergence into the Crystal Forest I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Emergence into the Crystal Forest I_vote_lcapEmergence into the Crystal Forest I_voting_barEmergence into the Crystal Forest I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Emergence into the Crystal Forest

Go down 
AuthorMessage
S. Archer Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
S. Archer Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand: N/A

Emergence into the Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Emergence into the Crystal Forest   Emergence into the Crystal Forest EmptySat Nov 05, 2016 5:20 pm

- The New Terrace is home to one of Mylania's finest nature anomalies, the Crystal Forest; it reaches over a large portion of the eastern district of New Terrace. To new travellers and tourists, the locals of New Terrace speak of The Crystal Forest lore. Deep within the Crystal Forest lie the Voltic Caverns; an area completely energized by electronic essence. It is also said that the crystalline woodland carries a quite powerful petrification aspect that completely encases any and all that stay too long. Late at night, the magnetic waves and electric molecules emitted from the Voltic Caverns react with the clouds and particles in the sky and create massive amounts of energies ranging from magnetic to electrical. -

- As the ferocious storm raged on, large amounts of wind carrying crystal and wooden debris would flow through the forest. Large strands of electricity would begin to expand in all directions and seemingly travel endlessly in the sky before being sucked back into its point of origin. As all of the electricity was absorbed, all of the winds and energized particles in the area would seemingly nullify for a brief moment. Within this brief moment, a small but intensely blinding sphere of condensed plasma would levitate and shine light in the sky above the forest and on the land itself like a miniature sun. Seconds later, the ball of Plasma would shoot a massive bolt of lightning onto the Voltic Cavern. If one possessed a camera that could capture the speed of light and recorded the impact area of the blast itself, they would be able to see a boy within that blast landing onto the closest 'static zone' for miles. Upon 'landing' atop the Voltic Cavern, S. Archer Maximo would stand up straight and stretch his arms and legs. From where he was standing, he was at the highest point of the Cavern so he had quite a grand view of most of The New Terrace. -

*Sighhh*

"This place.. it feels... amazing!!! There's electric in the air, tonight!!"

- Taking a deep breath and letting the static charge quite literally soaking into his pores, S. Archer would begin to give off a feint radiance around his body. The energy of this land would surge throughout his body and completely rejuvenate his own energy and life force, this was his Plasma Drain ability taking affect. As he did this, surges of electricity would coarse through his eyes as if the plasma was charging every cell in his body and giving each of them an electrical charge that connected each one on a deeper and much stronger magnitude. -

"..Come to think of it.. where exactly is here? I guess I'll just have to find out myself."

- Calming himself down and ceasing his plasma drain, the cyan electric aura would die down completely before focusing a small portion of highly pressurized plasma onto the souls of his shoes. Crouching slightly, Archer would close his eyes and let out a breath. His mind was moving faster than he could possibly ever hope to be as he began to comprehend the calculations his mind was coming up with. *Given the topographic alterations, erosion, notable landmarks even.. all different..? Fascinating!! Upon merging with the Plasma Force, one is able to access a certain inter-dimentional wormhole with seemingly zero limitations! Noted, I do not yet possess the capability to control when and where I turn up... but that's besides the fact. From what it seems.. this is the most beautiful dimension I've visited yet.. if that counts for anything, that is. ~Hehehe~ Well, I guess this potentially unpopulated area could be made into a home.. but to be honest with myself here, I think I'd miss the special treatment a little bit. This world's docket includes the following:

1) Locate this region's leader and talk about business regarding the purchase of this land he stands on now (Voltic Cavern). And learn about how this world works and operates.

2) Open a Business

3) Unknown*

- Opening his eyes, the energy that he focused onto his feet would disperse just as his aura did. Leaning back and taking a seat on the ground, he would decide to wait until the sunrise before taking any action. -

~Gurgle gurgle gurgle~

*Damn.. I could really go for some breakfast, too..*
Back to top Go down
S. Archer Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
S. Archer Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Plasma/Electric Release
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand: N/A

Emergence into the Crystal Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Emergence into the Crystal Forest   Emergence into the Crystal Forest EmptySat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

- As the sun rose, S. would feel the slight warmth of the sun's rays slowly rise up his body before shining on his face. Eyes still closed and remaining in the same position he began his meditation in hours before, he would inhale deeply just as he did when he arrived. Soaking in more of the land's natural electrical charge into his body, S. Archer Maximo would stand to his feet. Stretching before anything, S. would look around once more and analyze his surroundings. *Alrighty here.. from what I can see, I can already put together that the paths nearby all lead towards the west. From where I'm standing I must be towards the eastern region of this civilization? I guess west is my first choice. If I get lost, I can always just sense for this area in the eastern region. Once I find the leader, he or she should recognize the area I'm talking about.* Turning towards the west, he would focus a portion of his pent up energy to the soles of his shoes before taking off at damn near super sonic speeds. As he flew throughout the sky, particles of cyan plasma would emit from all around his body giving him the appearance of an energy trail and doubling as a technique that increases his overall ability to glide further, increasing the distance of each jump he takes. -

- As he flew through the sky, he would close his eyes and let his other senses take control over his actions almost as if he was searching for something...or someone. Scanning for a dense cluster of energy that would unmistakably be the leader of the region, S. would feel slight forces of energy all throughout the land. Having a slightly confused expression, he would open his eyes and seamlessly land on the peak of a very tall tree with incredible ease and balance. Opening his eyes as his momentum came to a halt, S. would frown slightly before muttering about multiple power levels and the fact that this search would take a little longer than anticipated. -

"Oh, come on now! This might take longer than I thought it would originally take.. *sigh* Maybe I'll get lucky and one of these power levels might point me in the right direction?"

*123... Time Skip ...321*

- After multiple encounters, many containing mere citizens, S. would determine after a few helpful tips and pointers of the terrain that the person he was looking for was none other than Slade Hyuga of the New Terrace. Thinking to himself, S. would be perched atop an abandoned bell tower. *That lady was kind enough to stop and speak with me long enough to determine it's a three day hike to the capital.. luckily I'm fortunate enough to exceed their standard limitations when it comes to travel. Naturally, I'd like to 'appear' somewhere I'm familiar with, but in this particular situation.. there is no familiarity to wherever 'this' is..* Gathering his thoughts quickly, S. would look off into the distance then close his eyes slowly. Extending his right index and middle fingers upwards near his chest, a small amount of blue plasma would engulf his fingers. Extending his right arm, S. would draw a vertical line in the air in front of him. As he did this, the plasma would seeming stick to the air as if it were paint on a canvas. Bringing his extended fingers back to his chest, S. would snap open his eyes. -

"Lightning Vex!"

- The vertical stream of plasma would float in the air almost magnetically for a moment before bursting into a void-like portal before his very eyes. Gazing deep into the void that was personally known to him as 'The Plasma Ark', S. Archer Maximo would smile a grin of self satisfaction before coating himself with his own plasma. As he did this, his entire body would begin to glow and resonate with a bright blue energy. The energy surrounding him seemed to react heavily and explosively to the energy within the Vex, almost like two very powerful attracting magnets. Within the same moment all of this energy was reacting with itself, S. would be sucked... well, more like propelled into the black and blue void that was 'The Plasma Ark'. As he did this, the void would shut behind him, most likely leaving any spectators in the distance confused and scared at the witness of this incredible Jutsu created and perceived by his Grandfather. Not only does the closing of the portal create a sonic-boom, it also slightly creates a ripple/twist in the fabric of space that collapses seconds after the portal has vanished. This sight alone should have been enough to rattle just about anyone.. at least anyone that he knew, that is. -
Back to top Go down

Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Page 1 of 1