Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
The Silent Son Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
The Silent Son Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
The Silent Son Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
The Silent Son Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
The Silent Son Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
The Silent Son Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
The Silent Son Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
The Silent Son Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
The Silent Son Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
The Silent Son Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
The Silent Son Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
The Silent Son Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
The Silent Son Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
The Silent Son Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
The Silent Son Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 10 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 10 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
The Silent Son I_vote_lcapThe Silent Son I_voting_barThe Silent Son I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

The Silent Son

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ravage S. Maximo
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Ravage S. Maximo

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Silent Son Empty
PostSubject: The Silent Son   The Silent Son EmptyMon Jun 16, 2014 12:08 am

Name: Ravage Siberius Maximo
Hair color: Jet-black
Eye color: Jet-black
Skin color: Caramel

The Arc of Ravage Maximo

Biography: He was born an archer, as far as zodiac is relevant. Ravage Siberius Maximo, was born by Ravage Maximo Senior and Kammy Kaguya with an unusual amount of heat damage and things of the like; Burns, blisters, the whole nine, ya know? They carefully attended and helped with every feeding, giving him probable cause to get better. And that he did, though that wasn't what helped him get better, surprisingly. It was him participating in spirituality training.

Even with his illness gone, Ravage continued to do this Spiritual training, combining it with a twist of Bow and arrow training with his unique lighter at the middle, so that when he draws back the arrow, it draws out his smoke and fire release chakra, condensing them into a hardened projectile.

His style was dangerously unique within the clan, most of the clansmen only brandishing Katana's and swords of the like. Ravage brandished a bow... It was pretty evident that Ravage was different, even among his own. He always was known as 'The Unique One' or 'The Dangerous Guy'. And he was fierce with this bow, thwarting his competition silently. He never talked, Which was because he was traumatized about what he heard had happened to his mother.

What he had heard was that his father and uncle had been in a heated battle over something which wasn't exactly clear. In the midst of the battle, his mother, Kammy Kaguya ran to try to stop the assault. His uncle, grounded Kammy, silencing her eternally, and it was all when Little Ravage was still in her bello, being protected lightly, by a miracle form of chakra which protected him. Giving him air to breath, protecting him from his Uncle Shadow's flames.

He was taken from Kammy's womb by his father, Ravage Maximo Senior, info his Manor where he prayed for the safety of not only his son, but his Teenage girlfriend, Kammy. Ravage Maximo Senior cried and cried, finding Ravage missing from his crib one day, never to see Little Ravage again.

He grew up with two old people who helped him out in his time in need. They nursed and raised him, sent him to school, just giving him love whenever he needed it. With all the love and care he got, he always remained the silent type. He wasn't bashful by a long shot. He just liked to observe. At the age of 17, he was pushed far into his subconscious when he was sleeping. He followed the voice and it led him to two men. One named Sevyn, and another named Sora. He was then literally pushed into another Part of the world entirely. Pushed into the very heart of his life.
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

The Silent Son Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Silent Son   The Silent Son EmptyThu Jul 03, 2014 5:11 pm

Approved...