Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
    Who is online?
    In total there are 4 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 4 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
    Username:
    Password:
    :: I forgot my password
    Top posting users this month
    No user
    Top posters
    Shadow Uchiha (183)
    One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Wheel of Fate (134)
    One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_vote_lcapOne Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_voting_barOne Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
    Dente Wolfheart (126)
    The Masked One (70)
    Marcelle (69)
    Kyoshi (64)
    Gintama (64)
    Slade Hyuga (60)
    Synapsys (58)
    Gemini Rose (54)

One Last Moment of Peace

Go down 
    2 posters
    Go to page : Previous  1, 2
    AuthorMessage
    The Masked One
    Archnin
    Archnin
    The Masked One

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Empty
    PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:45 am

"Is that so...? Reminds me of a certain someone." Ceodore said in response to Gemini's relinquished information. Before their conversation continued further, Alma had already waved the two over to her. Ceodore wouldn't hold the mother up and went to her.

She was quick to remind them of the neutral territory and that they shouldn't be fighting, but where did that suddenly come from? Ceodore felt suspicious at Alma's sudden reminder, but let it settle for a bit. Right now, he was actually more focused on how tired and restless she looked.

"Yeah, you don't look too hot yourself. Don't tell me you haven't been getting your rest." He added to Gemini's inquiry. Ceodore didn't know too much about the woman, but she was pretty sharp in her own observation. Then again, it wasn't hard to spot a petite woman and a tall man, with red hair, wearing a mask, staring at people from the sidelines.

Alma suddenly exclaimed something, but Ceo didn't know what for. He just looked around and felt the tension ease from the air. Ceodore wanted to prod for more info, but decided to hold back, and do a little bit of digging himself later.

"We wanted to learn a communication spell from you, Alma. Gemini and I are going to be splitting for a bit, but we wanted to keep in contact with each other while we were out. Think you could help us?" He asked, though some part of him regretted it. She was probably already tired as is, and now she has to teach those two a thing about communication spells.
    Back to top Go down
    Gemini Rose
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Gemini Rose

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:56 am

Alma rose an eyebrow at the two. They seem to have gotten really close in their short time together. She wouldn't question them and only smirked on the inside. Young love was such a beautiful thing.

"It's simple really. You two try to resonate your ki or chi while holding hands and then think about communicating with each other. It should create a mental imprint inside of you both that resonates with the opposite persons chakra, even from long distances. That's the quick and easy version and should let ya talk to each other from at least ten miles away."

Gemini paled when Alma said they had to hold hands. She looked up at Ceo and swallowed a lump in her throat. However, seeing his eyes between the gaps made her calm just a bit. She tried to latch on to the confidence she felt when she leaned against him earlier.
    Back to top Go down
    The Masked One
    Archnin
    Archnin
    The Masked One

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:03 am

"Oh. Oooooh.... Hm, well..." Ceodore would turn to Gemini and his eyes were caught by hers. They had to physically touch each other once more and Ceodore remembered Gemini's episode from the grocery store, so he felt as though holding her hand wouldn't be the most secure way of learning the spell.

He'd turn his attention back to Alma and scratched the back of his head nervously.

"This may be odd to ask, but is there another method in which we could learn the spell...?" He asked sheepishly and hoped that she wouldn't prod him too hard on why he'd prefer an alternate way, instead of the simple, straight to the point method.
    Back to top Go down
    Gemini Rose
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Gemini Rose

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:15 am

Gemini closed her eyes, held her breath and grabbed Ceo's hand. Almost instantly a powerful wave of chakra began to burn around her entire body. Alma rose an eyebrow and took a step back.

"Turn it down sweety." She said soothingly and smirked.

Gemini's eyes snapped open and she blushed. She didn't look at Ceo, or their hands, and lowered her power until it was a small swirl around her. It wasn't calm, showing that she was flustered, but she was still putting forth some good effort to keep Ceo's hand in her own.
    Back to top Go down
    The Masked One
    Archnin
    Archnin
    The Masked One

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 7:24 am

"Whoa!" Ceodore was obviously taken by surprise, thanks to Gemini's sudden grasping of his hand. Ceodore felt himself hold it tight and his own energy spiked alongside Gemini's. However, Ceo managed to keep his in the calm, after he closed his eyes, and steadied his breathing. Ceodore thought of himself as being like the wind, calm, cool, and flowing gently on its own path.

Ceodore grasped Gemini's hand with the same amount of strength and effort. He too didn't look at her, but he allowed their energies to bond, and become in-sync with each others'.
    Back to top Go down
    Gemini Rose
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Gemini Rose

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:54 pm

Feeling Ceo's calming energy try to meld with Gemini's wildly fluctuating energy, Alma frowned. That wasn't going exactly how she wanted. She moved forward and placed her hand over Gemini and Ceo's clasped hands. She used her own energy to forcefully ease Gemini's and create a link between them. It would only take several seconds and once done, Alma would step back with a smirk.

"So, everyone hear me?" She spoke through the spell into both of their minds. "Since I had to help, you both will be able to communicate with me now too."

'I can hear you!' Gemini completely forgot about holding Ceo's hand, and stood with it still in her grasp. There was no reaction either.

Last edited by Gemini Rose on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Back to top Go down
    The Masked One
    Archnin
    Archnin
    The Masked One

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:51 am

"Whoa, kick ass! I can totally hear you, Alma. You too, Gemini!" Ceodore's inner voice sounded completely calmed, yet with excitement thrown into the mix. He too, was focused on the coolness of the ability they had just learned. Ceo figured that now, he and Gemini wouldn't truly be apart.

"This is really great, now we'll be able to stay connected and do our own thing. Thanks a lot, Alma!" He stated once more. On the outside, he was smiling, his grasp had also tightened a bit on Gemini's hand, though it was a subconscious action.
    Back to top Go down
    Gemini Rose
    Genin-Level Member
    Genin-Level Member
    Gemini Rose

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:36 pm

"Well, that's all there is to it. When you want to speak to one another, concentrate on that person and use a bit of chi to connect. It uses up a bit of chakra for activation but only a little to keep it going from there. You'll get used to it the more you use it. If you two learn soul resonance, it won't take any chakra at all." Alma explained the ability further.

"Thank you Miss Alma!" Gemini exclaimed with a bow, finally and subconsciously letting go of Ceo's hand.

After their parting words, Gemini would face Ceo with a calm smirk. "Well, I guess that's that. We can easily keep in contact now, so I guess we should just get going." She hadn't realized how excited she was to actually be going out to accomplish her goals. She was a little anxious, and now that she and Ceo would be able to communicate through the spell, she just wanted to get on the road.

"Well, see ya!" She called with a small trace of glee in her voice and on her face as she ran towards the exit. "Call me whenever you want to chat!" Her abrupt exit would probably send Ceo for a loop, but after their connection, he would probably feel just a small hint of the excitement that she was.

Alma would shake her head with a laugh. "That can't be the same girl that came here this morning."
    Back to top Go down
    The Masked One
    Archnin
    Archnin
    The Masked One

Character sheet
    Arc Limit:
    Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
    Brand:

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 7:26 pm

"This is definitely a neat ability. We'll also have to talk more on the concept of soul resonance as well, Alma." Ceodore chuckled and looked towards Gemini, after she had released his hand and had bowed towards Alma. Almost immediately, her personality had done a bit of a 180 and she actually rose her voice more so than usual. That brought a smile to Ceo's lips.

"Definitely. You be careful though. I know you're excited and everything, but just keep your head on straight, and don't do anything reckless." He'd say and felt the excitement within her build. The same feeling welled up in his being as well and would gently be communicated to Gemini, much in the same way.

"We'll keep in touch, Gemini." Ceodore watched as Gemini left and couldn't help but keep smiling. Alma mentioned that the Gemini who just left, couldn't be the same Gemini from the beginning. "Eh, I have a feeling that's been the same Gemini the entire time." He said confidently and with a small chuckle. "Anyways, I'll get going to. Make sure you get some rest, Alma, and thank you for everything, once again." Ceodore thanked Alma and bowed in respect towards her. He started on his way out of the hotel and wondered where The Man he was supposed to be meeting with, could have been.
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Last Moment of Peace   One Last Moment of Peace - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

One Last Moment of Peace
    Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2