Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Hello again. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Hello again. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Hello again. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Hello again. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Hello again. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Hello again. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Hello again. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Hello again. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Hello again. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Hello again. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Hello again. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Hello again. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Hello again. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Hello again. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Hello again. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Hello again. I_vote_lcapHello again. I_voting_barHello again. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Hello again.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sevyn Tyn
Gran Maestro :::: The Lightning Shadow
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Kaminari asenshon
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Hello again.   Hello again. EmptyMon Sep 22, 2014 3:58 pm

|_ It was quiet in the Land of the Light at this hour. Of course, it had to be late. Sevyn sat atop Jaden's lab; his right leg propped up on the ledge while his other hung, stiff as a tree branch.

He was smiling as his eyes pointed toward the trees, vivid with a devious emotion. There were things that were set in motion. Things that were a whole lot more fun to keep quiet about.

He let out a monotone laugh before bringing his left hand to swiftly brisk a white hair from his face. _|

"I wonder what he would think about this..."
Back to top Go down
https://mylania.rpg-board.net
Jaden Yamada
Veterano :: DM Veteran
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Hello again. EmptySat Sep 27, 2014 6:18 pm

" You need something, Raikage...? "

++
If he were to look around, here Jaden would stand. He was dressed in an all black outfit, accompanied by a jet-black cape. It flowed in the wind, covering an opened window; Clearly where Jaden had come from.

He wore a piercingly serious gaze; definitely standing his ground on his turf. His attention split toward the ruined city; His mind raced over all of the people here who were being neglected by upper vicinity of the Day-Ascend Village. There were more beggars and abandoned buildings in this city than Jaden could bear. What was going through The Raikage's mind right now. At this moment... Jaden really wanted to know.
++

" It must be some sort of miracle, you coming all the way down here to party with us humble folk, what could be on your mind? "
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Hello again. EmptyThu Oct 02, 2014 4:55 pm

|_ The Raikage's eyes closed serenely, as if a soothing song had come on inside of his mind. As he closed his eyes, his brain began to pick around the premises, searching for any snoopers before both his eyes and his mouth parted at the same time. _|

"Ah, yes... Jaden Yamada, The Boy Destined for Greatness.

You've been looking over the Night-Fall Village for a few months now, yes?

I've come to report that I'm sorry, I've come to pull the plug... You've done well, but as it stands, I don't have much use for this land down here. Its taking up space, surely, you understand."

|_ At the mention of him 'Pulling The Plug', Sevyn stood up straight with an abrupt stomp to the roof which brought debris to the frontal lawn of the property.

He turned around, meeting The Sheriff eye to eye. He wore a light smile; Something that rarely ever disappeared. His left hand went inside of his pocket, there, he pulled out a black piece of paper with a very detailed notice on it. _|
Back to top Go down
Jaden Yamada
Jaden Yamada

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Hello again. EmptyMon Nov 16, 2015 11:37 pm

++ Pulling the plug... Is not... an option...

Jaden thought with every notion within his mind. It had just become evident that Sevyn, The Kage of the Grand Dominion, had become bored with the original land down here. This was where Jaden felt most at home. This was his jurisdiction. ++

" No... "

++
He let out with a breath. His fist clenched hard, spiked with a flare of justice. He couldn't let Sevyn destroy this land, there was promise here. He wouldn't let it all be taken from him.

Attempting to level his house in the process only made Jaden angry. He charged at Sevyn, his cape fluttering behind him in the wind. His hands were at his sides, his Magnum Pistols were calling his name with this new sense of injustice.
++

" YOU WILL DO NO SUCH THING!!! "

++
Upon utterance of his last words, he charged his foot toward Sevyn's chest. His foot, was charged with a midnight blue hue, which illuminated the rooftops. This kick was charged with a large mass of Jaden's chakra, and by assessing the mass of Sevyn, Jaden had a firm believe that it should send him flying into the distance, littered indefinitely with trees. ++
Back to top Go down
Sevyn Tyn
Sevyn Tyn

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Hello again. EmptyThu Dec 24, 2015 6:10 pm

|_ As Jaden made his preparations, Sevyn chuckled with a grand gesture. It was always a blast, testing the meddle of his Subordinates. Jaden, was the boy (Now a man) who had silently and tactfully ascended the ranks within the Grand Dominion at a fast pace. He could fight, Sevyn could definitely speak for that. Added on to the fact that he knew Jaden was a highly formidable assassin.

The thing that brought Sevyn down here was the fact that this 'base', or 'Origin land', seemed to be something in which wasn't growing. There was nothing to prosper here, and he needed to find out otherwise, lest' he bring a catastrophic lightning bolt down on it all. Evil? No... Not really. Sevyn thought of it as making something out of absolutely nothing. He cared not for the people who inhabited these lands here, the only reason, he came to talk to Jaden was because Jaden was so attached to it.

Meanwhile, Sevyn remained relaxed and amused as Jaden charged forward, bringing a kick to his midsection. As the foot near, aiming to deliver a fatal blow, a small, but noticeable ripple of lightning sprouted at the point of impact, causing all of the kinetic energy from the kick to plummet. Sevyn stood, his feet firmly planted on the roof of the house which began to crumble with each residual impact which shifted weight increments like changing weather. _|

"You're resolve should be stronger than that, if... You are to protect this feeble land you hold so dear."

|_ Sevyn's face grew serious as he brought up his hand, immediately, a scalpel of lightning was crafted from the very lightning which animated his soul.

With a swift, diagonal slash, Sevyn committed to cleaning Jaden in half where he stood, more than likely gathering his ground from his attack. _|
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello again. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello again.   Hello again. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hello again.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Dominacion Mortelle :: Caida De La Noche; Night-Fall Village :: Tierra De La Luz; Land of the Light :: Ciudad De Los Olvidados; City of the Forgotten-
Jump to: