Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Finally... Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Finally... Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Finally... Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Finally... Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Finally... Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Finally... Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Finally... Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Finally... Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Finally... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Finally... Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Finally... Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Finally... Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Finally... Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Finally... Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Finally... Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Finally... I_vote_lcapFinally... I_voting_barFinally... I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Finally...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elara

Elara

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Finally...   Finally... EmptyWed Oct 22, 2014 11:37 pm

I can't believe that happened...

-She spoke under her rbeathe as she neared the entrance to the cafe. SHe had wallowed around the lands O fmylnina for god knows how long. Everyday a constant reminder of the horros she had inflicted onto those people. But they were brutes, barbaric assholes who bullied and picked on her for years.-

But even so...to have killed them alll...

-There was much about her life that remained shouldered in mystery, Even after years of wandering and searching for truth she had found none. this power within her was still growing becoming harder and harder to control by the day, ther was an unexplainable fear inside her, perhaps it was her fear of the vast unknown , or perhaps it was fear of what she did know...

That she was a monster...
-

If only I knew just what...what was going on...

-She sighed simply shaking her head partially hoping that the head shake could shake away her worries, but it was a no go, instead she decided to grab something to drink...she had the oddest hankering for some cream...milk perhaps?-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Solidum Furor :::: Reijikage
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:43 am

As Elara entered the establishment of the Milk Lover's Cafe, she'd be greeted by several young women, wearing maid outfits, with cat-ears, and tail accessories. They'd all bow to her and refer to her as "Mistress," before going back to their orders and other routines. One maid in particular, a short woman, around 4 or 5 feet, hair covered in fruit, and many other fruit-shaped accessories on her outfit, approached Elara. She had a big, inviting grin on her face, and curtsied towards the young girl.

"Welcome to Milk Lover's Cafe, Mistress! I am Fruit Kitty! I shall be your maid for today, pleasure to meet you." She said excitedly and playfully pawed towards Elara. Her ears seemed to be very real, as they perked up, and flickered several time. "Now, may I ask if you'd like to sit at one of the bar-stools, or at a booth?" She asked and placed her hands in front of her, folded, and waited for the young woman to answer.
Back to top Go down
Elara

Elara

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:05 pm

- Elara saw that there were many a women within this place, they were all clasped in a plethora of different nick knacks. Elara looked surprised, where she came from people seldom wore such...vibrant colors, in fact anything in color where she was from was treated as evil or freaky, the main reason why she was bullied so intensely for her pink hair. Her blue eyes held a rather intrigued and surprised look towards this "Fruit Kitty" Noticing however that her staring could be perceived as her being rude she would look down, biting her lip slightly...-

Um a booth by myself would be fine..thank you.

-She said as her eyes began to wonder around, they all resembled cute little cats, that made Elara smile a bit, she always loved cats, she had a very strong affinity towards them because of her magic, something that was even still a mystery to the young witch...-
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 11:50 pm

"Then follow me, nyah!" Fruit Kitty would have happily and gently grabbed one of Elara's hands. She'd walk with a bounce in her step each time they got closer to the booth. Fruit would bring Elara to a lonely booth in the corner of the cafe. There would be a window that the young woman could look out of and it had a view of the outside area surrounding the village, due to the cafe being positioned on a nice, raised hill of the Red Square.

"Here is your menu, Mistress. Please feel free to take as long as you'd like to order, nyah!" Fruit was in an extremely great mood today. Usually, she's very bi-polar with her behavior towards customers. However, she couldn't help but sense that Elara was having some sort of difficult time, so Fruit would try her best to not put any unnecessary stress on the customer.

When she had placed the menu in front of Elara, there would be many foods, drinks, and desserts one could want out of a cafe. They were all reasonably priced as well.

The atmosphere was very cute and mellow. There were many males around, but they all sat in their booths with their friends. They only paid mind to Elara when she walked in, due to her sizeable bust, but the other kittens in the cafe managed to catch their attentions once more, with their body movements and cute noises. Elara would be able to feel at peace, here in her little area of the cafe.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 1:58 am

Nia entered the cafe with a curious gaze. As soon as she took in the sight of all the Neko beastkin her eyes widened and her face shown real shock as she blushed. Her ponytails actually twitched on her head as if they were cat ears.

"Ka...Kawaii..." She whispered in her same monotone. Suddenly her eyes became lines and her mouth became cat like as she floated over the ground to the nearest waitress. Her hands became paw like as she gently began to stroke a maid's ears. "Nyaaaa..." Even her nya was monotonous.
Back to top Go down
Elara

Elara

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:26 am

- There was a very coy smile on her face as she was directed to the booth. It was pretty isolated from everyone, which in fact was the way she preferred it. The farther she was from everyone the less chance anyone could be hurt by her...or worse. Fruit kitty's demeanor was both parts unsettling as it was comforting so Elara offered her a silent thank you as she took the menu. Her blue eyes then turned to the view outside the window pane. She seemed to go into a daze staring at the tree and all the life that lived harmoniously with them. It was a pretty breathe taking site, she hadn't even noticed the new girl who entered the cafe.-

One day...i'll have that same peace...
Back to top Go down
Dente Wolfheart
Dente Wolfheart

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 3:43 am

"Dooooon't mention it! Now I'll be right back, I have another client that has just entered! Please call for me whenever you're ready to order!" She exclaimed and left Elara to her own devices.

When Nia had entered the cafe, all the girls turned to her, and welcomed her with a bow.

"Welcome, Mistress!" They'd all "nyah" and paw at her afterwards. One of the girls working in the cafe, had the blonde-haired girl float up to her and try to paw at her. Despite how monotone and emotionless she was, her actions themselves were just too adorable and opposite to the fact.

"Awww! Kitty, come take a look at this young girl! She's so adorable!" One of the girls announced, as Nia was being hugged tightly by one of the kittens. She was then being pawed left and right by other girls who were currently free of her duties. Fruit, however, would separate the group of girls for a bit, to take a look at the blonde-haired cutie.

"My, my, you definitely are cute! Are you here for the job opening or are you a shinobi who is here to complete one of the tasks I have set up?" She asked with a genuine smile. Fruit Kitty's ears would perk up and flicker, as she looked at Nia. The other waitress had released her some time before and the kittens all went off to go perform their duties.
Back to top Go down
Nia Kusanagi
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Nia Kusanagi

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... EmptyFri Oct 24, 2014 4:18 am

Nia sighed happily (yet even the sigh seemed monotonous) as she was pawed at by the beastkin. She became chibi and happily petted the smaller girls who were around her height when she could. When Kitty separated them all, she would remain chibi while being on her knees. Her mouth and nose would be gone and her eyes would enlarge with tears in them. When Kitty asked if she were there for a job or for a mission she adopted her monotonous gaze again, however, there still the hint of innocent curiosity about her. She held up the flier that indicated the mission.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Finally... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Finally...   Finally... Empty

Back to top Go down

Finally...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mylania :: Mylanian Region Forum :: Urbe Saevitum :: Red Square :: Milk Lover's Cafe-
Jump to: