Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Magical Girl, Erika! Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 5 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 5 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Magical Girl, Erika! I_vote_lcapMagical Girl, Erika! I_voting_barMagical Girl, Erika! I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Magical Girl, Erika! I_vote_lcapMagical Girl, Erika! I_voting_barMagical Girl, Erika! I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Magical Girl, Erika!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Erika Azul
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Erika Azul

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Magical Girl, Erika! Empty
PostSubject: Magical Girl, Erika!   Magical Girl, Erika! EmptyTue Apr 01, 2014 4:15 am

Arc-Limit: Magic Missiles

Description: Erika completely lets loose with her magical abilities and summons multiple war themed vehicles. Tanks, Battleships and F-12 Bombers will all appear in a ghostly, ethereal form and begin to rain down untyped magic (pure chi) upon the opponent. The goal is to overwhelm and blast the opponent into oblivion. After use, Erika will have her magical abilities barred and she'll have worked up an extremely large amount of fatigue

Elements:
Earth
Wind
Fire
Untyped

Fire Techniques:

Fireballs: With a wiggle of her wand, Erika creates five fire-balls that travel in high speeds towards the opponent in a straight, uncontrolled path.

Firewave: With a swipe of her wand, Erika creates a wide line of orange, that then explodes into a wall of fire. This can then be pushed forward several feet to either trap or hit opponents directly. Can cause a burning effect in which during a total of 3 posts, opponents will have their skin burned for the entire duration.

Earth Techniques:

Earth Pike: Slamming her wand down upon the ground, Erika creates a very quick and sharp piece of earth to fly out to the opponent.

Quicksand: Erika throws her Wand-Knife to the ground and swirls her wand around it, to cause the earth around her and up to 30 feet in radius, to turn into the special consistency of quicksand. This doesn't affect the ground Erika stands on when casting and should an opponent be trapped within, the sand has a consistency that quite literally sticks to the person trapped, making escape an even harder task.

Defend Me So: Erika takes a prayer position and prays to her wand, causing a large and durable shell of earth to protect her from attacks

Wind Techniques

Swirly-Swirl: Erika spins her wand overhead and creates a large torrent of wind to build-up and cause a medium vacuum effect. Should an opponent get caught in it, they'll be slashed to ribbons (works as crowd control).

Harm Me Not: Erika enters prayer position and prays to the wand. Erika then releases a powerful gale force wind that gets rid of any air pollutions or poisons.

Gale Force Beatdown: Erika wildly swings her wand to release quick balls of wind that aim to batter anything in their way. They have enough force to shatter bones.

Untyped Techniques:

Super Ultra Magical Girl Hi-Beam Type-1: A super ultra secret magical girl technique that allows her to use the first type of hi-beam. Erika will transform into her hidden magical girl form for a split second and her wand will transform into a beam cannon. She will then dump most of her magical energy into the cannon and release a powerful beam attack, capable of destroying shacks and trees (its a lot more destructive, this is just for laughs). After usage, she'll be left with no memory of what had just happened, have her magic barred and will become incredibly exhausted afterwords.
Back to top Go down

Magical Girl, Erika!
Page 1 of 1