Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Shabuto Uchiha Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 7 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 7 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Shabuto Uchiha I_vote_lcapShabuto Uchiha I_voting_barShabuto Uchiha I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Shabuto Uchiha

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha

Shabuto Uchiha Empty
PostSubject: Shabuto Uchiha   Shabuto Uchiha EmptyThu Sep 25, 2014 5:21 pm

Name: Shabuto Uchiha
Sex:Male

Bio: Shabuto is the Son of the late Drake Uchiha And Koizume Tonzaku.Shabuto lead a pretty harsh life having to live with out Both of his parents In a Village where his Mother died he survive of steal and robbing others. He never once regretted the things he did to live often saying that "only the Clever Will survive" Shabuto Like His father is a very quiet Individual not having much to say but when he actually speaks tends to say hurtful and abrasive things.

He Enjoys Battling those With "Resolve" Because he enjoys Crushing them Feeling the No ones Resolve is Greater than His. But Like His uncle Baren Uchiha He bares a burden of hate against those who lives have been easy.Never Knowing who his father was But only hearing of his fathers Strength as well as his evil deeds He Vowed to Find out all he could about the Now Faded Uchia clan. Shabuto Also Vowed to become One of the strongest shinobi to outshine his father and well as all the Other uchia Members Before him.

He Is completely Obsessed with becoming powerful.And thus in his lust for power lead him to a village where a powerful justu was said to be held though not finding what he came for he received something different. At the Age of ten Shabuto Was Almost Killed by a infamous serial killer, before his death a Man Dressed in all black With a Long Kitana Made Shabuto a Deal.

That in exchange for Giving him His life back...Shabuto would have to live his life with a terrible Curse...The Ephemeral Shade.An ancient evil who's origins are vastly unknown. One day after receiving the cursed essence when some neighboring Bullies attacked him Shabuto ended up loosing himself to Ephemeral Shade and killed his attackers and anyone that tried to stop him... Realizing How terrible this power was Shabuto Decided he need to find the one who gave it to him.The Last thing he Heard was the Black man was on his way east which Lead Shabuto to Mylania. Shabuto Has now two goals in life..One Master the Ephemeral Shade and Become the Strongest Uchiha...Kill the man who Bestowed this Curse on him Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down

Shabuto Uchiha
Page 1 of 1