Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Researching my past, for a stronger future. Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Researching my past, for a stronger future. I_vote_lcapResearching my past, for a stronger future. I_voting_barResearching my past, for a stronger future. I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Researching my past, for a stronger future. I_vote_lcapResearching my past, for a stronger future. I_voting_barResearching my past, for a stronger future. I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Researching my past, for a stronger future.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Malicore Arongarth
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Ryu kin
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Researching my past, for a stronger future. Empty
PostSubject: Researching my past, for a stronger future.   Researching my past, for a stronger future. EmptyFri Dec 12, 2014 9:48 am

After such an interesting ordeal Malicore would take some time to read up on dragonic history. He was a bit shocked to see there were so many books on so many types.

Impressive! So many different species, so many powers!

He would pick up and skim through a book about wyrms. They were just as physically strong as dragons, but they lacked the knowledge that dragons possessed as well as wings. They lacked even legs, but that didn't take away from their destructive potential.

After the light bit of skimming he would then open another book on wyverns. Though smaller and weaker than dragons they were still just as lethal. Razor sharp claws, teeth, and wits were just a small portion of why these creatures were so lethal.

The more he read on both the more interested he was about meeting such creatures of wit and power. Incredible! Such creatures have survived throughout the millennia. I have to meet them.

One thing he hadn't read yet was how these dragons never got along. He was unknowingly walking into a world of trouble.
Back to top Go down
Malicore Arongarth
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Researching my past, for a stronger future.   Researching my past, for a stronger future. EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 3:30 pm

He would continue to read he would see the diversity among all of these powerful dragons, but he wouldn't see anything about Ryukin or dragon halfbreeds. He began wondering what the beginning two dragons were. He imagined that they were some sort of rainbow dragons. A sorry of drain that holds the powers of all other dragons. As he thought he began to wonder if their was and fact to his fiction.
Back to top Go down
Wheel of Fate
Fated Being:: The Scales Of Fate
Wheel of Fate

PostSubject: Re: Researching my past, for a stronger future.   Researching my past, for a stronger future. EmptyMon Dec 29, 2014 7:58 am

"Yo." A voice called the dragon half-breed and it belong to Zen Hecto, who was the keeper of the eleventh and twenty-first floors of the Librarium. The hopped between bookshelves with ease and didn't misplace any in his parkour adventure towards Malicore. He wore a brown and green robe, with straw sandals, and a scarf. His blonde hair held a certain contrast between his soft, purple eyes. Zen held a large black and gray book in his hand and had a soft smile on his face. "Looking for something? I can tell by the look on your face, that you're a little lost. Mind if I can help?" He asked through a soft voice.
Back to top Go down
Malicore Arongarth
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Malicore Arongarth

Character sheet
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Researching my past, for a stronger future.   Researching my past, for a stronger future. EmptyThu Apr 30, 2015 8:04 am

I wouldn't say lost, per say. But I'm wondering if you carry any other books on dragons, subcultures, and habitats?

Malicore was to into his book to notice the bookkeepers descent through the library. Yet he wasn't startled by the appearance either.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Researching my past, for a stronger future.   Researching my past, for a stronger future. Empty

Back to top Go down

Researching my past, for a stronger future.
Page 1 of 1