Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Tools of the Sabbath Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Tools of the Sabbath I_vote_lcapTools of the Sabbath I_voting_barTools of the Sabbath I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Tools of the Sabbath I_vote_lcapTools of the Sabbath I_voting_barTools of the Sabbath I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Tools of the Sabbath

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
The Necromancer
Villain
Villain
The Necromancer

Tools of the Sabbath Empty
PostSubject: Tools of the Sabbath   Tools of the Sabbath EmptyWed Oct 19, 2016 6:05 am

Name: Somber
Type: Grimoire
Description: A grimoire with an all-black cover and many demonic runes, running along them. One aesthetic of the tome, is that it constantly oozes a red, viscous liquid akin to blood. While this is purely cosmetic, it still feels real to those who touch it. The runes recorded on the front cover and on the pages, are completely illegible to those who are not versed in the language.
Abilities: Once every third turn, Somber as the ability to project itself as a large, shield-like object, which absorbs the entirety of a spell/technique. When this happens, all damage is mitigated and that spell/technique, is then added to the pages and able to be used by The Necromancer, however she fits.

Name: Murk
Type: Staff/Rapier
Description: A twisted, wooded cane that serves as a sheath for the hidden rapier that dwells within. There is nothing special in terms of appearances for the cane, other than the fact it has the image of a hellish branch, torn from a mighty treant. Murk's tip is sharp to the touch, with the blade being plain itself.
Abilities: Murk works as a catalyst for The Necromancer's spells and as such, has the ability to cast her own techniques from the cane AND the blade, should she require it. When away from her being, Murk can levitate at will and be re-summoned to The Necromancer's side, at her beck and call.

Name: Aggravation
Type: Body Armor
Description: A void of darkness magic that has solidified and morphed itself, into a form-fitted suit of armor, in which The Necromancer takes into battle. This armor has better protection against magical based abilities, but has decent durability against physical strikes.
Abilities: The Necromancer can use this armor as a form of portal for abilities. Whether it be an opponents or her own, she can use the material to place the ability into her own miniature dimension of darkness, then have it reappear from a different location. Projectiles taken will have their same momentum from when they were taken. This can only be used once very three turns.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Uchiha
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
True Uchiha :: Tsuchikage
Shadow Uchiha

Character sheet
Arc Limit: Eternal Mangekyoū Sharingan
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Tools of the Sabbath Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tools of the Sabbath   Tools of the Sabbath EmptyThu Oct 20, 2016 5:37 pm

Good. Good.
Back to top Go down

Tools of the Sabbath
Page 1 of 1