Mylania
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A planet which is built on the dreams of Shinobi and Magicians. A coexisting world which has its ups and downs even to this day. A Region based roleplay.

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Admin, make sure to point your attention towards the notepad of the administration panel. Feel free to address any issues and problems there.
Latest topics
» Phantasmagoria & Malfortuna
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Friday Malfortuna XIII Sun Jul 14, 2019 7:09 pm

» The Birth of a New Elysium (Anyone Welcome)
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Ken Aburame Sat May 05, 2018 7:48 pm

» Making the entrance
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Jaden Yamada Sat Jan 20, 2018 3:27 pm

» Trials of King Chusin
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Chusin Sun Oct 22, 2017 9:55 pm

» RTE: The true 1st strike; Red Warrior
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Kyoshi Thu Sep 28, 2017 3:05 am

» Meeting the forest guardian
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Maya Ayanagi Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:42 am

» Completely, Absolutely, Utterly Out of Time
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Calamity Thu Sep 28, 2017 2:22 am

» I'm here boss
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Chusin Tue Sep 26, 2017 8:36 pm

» Enter Kamui: Dimentional Lineage
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:01 pm

» Emergence into the Crystal Forest
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby S. Archer Maximo Sat Aug 26, 2017 12:47 am

» So Long, Adieu~
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby The Necromancer Mon Jan 02, 2017 6:55 pm

» Storm watch
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Sora Takudo Fri Dec 23, 2016 5:56 am

» May I be of assistance?
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Alraune Rozalyn Thu Nov 10, 2016 3:04 pm

» Not the return we expected...
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Kyoshi Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:27 pm

» Martial Magic
Carving a Bloody Path Home Emptyby Shadow Uchiha Tue Nov 08, 2016 2:12 am

Similar topics
Who is online?
In total there are 6 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 6 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 56 on Wed May 15, 2019 7:35 pm
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Shadow Uchiha (183)
Carving a Bloody Path Home I_vote_lcapCarving a Bloody Path Home I_voting_barCarving a Bloody Path Home I_vote_rcap 
Wheel of Fate (134)
Carving a Bloody Path Home I_vote_lcapCarving a Bloody Path Home I_voting_barCarving a Bloody Path Home I_vote_rcap 
Dente Wolfheart (126)
The Masked One (70)
Marcelle (69)
Kyoshi (64)
Gintama (64)
Slade Hyuga (60)
Synapsys (58)
Gemini Rose (54)

Carving a Bloody Path Home

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

Carving a Bloody Path Home Empty
PostSubject: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 6:51 am

Gin decided it best he and Marcy travel the long way back to Esperanza in taking the Rocky Gorge paths. The area was mostly devoid of vegetation, so many ninja who planned to be away for days tended to avoid the area. However, it also meant the ilk of the nations found it easy to set up home in the wasteland like mountain area. With so few law enforcement traveling through, bandits, dark magicians, and rogue ninjas all congregated about.

"..." Gin still hadn't said a word, though about an hour had passed since he and Marcy had begun their trek back to Esperanza. They were already within the first ravine of the area, with two steep cliff faces on either side of them, illuminated only by small fireflies. Other than the glow of the bugs, everything else was pitch black, seeing as it was barely 4 a.m then. Marcy and Gin could see well in the dark thanks to their bloodline though. Even better, they would be able to get the drop on most bandits, dark magicians, and rogue ninja encampments. They were usually stupid enough to make a camp fire and leave it uncovered or burning through the night.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Jun 12, 2014 7:03 am

-Marcelle traveled within the dark of the ravine, holding her body closely. She and Gin hadn't spoken to each other for a whole hour and she remained in his shadow for the entirety. The fireflies kept Marcy brief company, but since they couldn't talk, she really couldn't relieve any of her negative feelings with them. Merely smiling at them and trying to playfully catch them-

"A-A..."

-She stumbled over her words, unaware of what to say to break the silence. Once more she started to chew off the skin on her bottom lip. Her stomach growled as well just to add more discomfort to her. Marcy sighed, trying to keep up with her brother and keeping an eye out for any interlopers who may try to cause harm to them. Environments like these usually set the mood for unprovoked attacks...-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:20 am

A pale glow and crackle of fire ahead would let Gin know they had reached what would most likely be only the first of many encampments. There was a single tent set up along the cliffside while there were three sleeping bags surrounding the fire. Two of the sleeping bags were occupied by mildly snoring bandits. They kept their weapons right next to them, being a small hand ax and a broad sword. Gin moved a step closer and listened for anyone inside the tent or keeping watch. He smirked when he heard the obvious sounds of moaning coming from within the tent. He could smell sex emanating from the area and it made him shudder in anticipation. However, her reeled his lust back in with the image of what would soon befall the two bandits fucking like rabbits. Gin turned to Marcy, his gaze causing the fireflies that peacefully drifted around her to suddenly disperse.

"There are four bandits here. Three male, one female. Two males are sleep, the last two bandits are fucking." Gin paused and looked at Marcy with an emotionless gaze. "Do what you want to them."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 2:39 am

-Marcelle's attention was shifted towards the glow and crackle of fire ahead. They were at a camp, a bandit camp more likely. Her vision worked exceptionally well in the night and she was able to see the details that told of the status on the camp. Her nose twitched to the smell of sex, causing her to blush faintly. She had never known that carnal knowledge of any partner and had only red about it in her books. To be this close made her heart thump a bit.

Gintama turned to her in that same moment, striking his gaze over to her direction. The little fireflies had dispersed and flew away from her. She looked a little sad, but met the emotionless gaze of her older brother. Marcelle shuddered a bit as she saw he wasn't even smiling. He brought to her attention that there were four bandits in total, two incapacitated, and two doing the do. She was given free reign to do whatever she wanted.-

"I-I see... Anything, hm...?"

-She weighed her decisions, what were she to do? They came all this way because of her in the first place. To turn away such a preemptive strike and try to reason with her brother seemed like the worst action to do. Marcelle figured she had to please him in some way and given his sudden burst of lust from earlier, she knew one way on how to make him happy.

Marcelle had walked towards the camp slowly and cautiously. She made sure not to make any sort of unnecessary sound that would alert the others to her. Marcy had went pass the tent, hearing the lustful moans of both the man and woman inside, as they seemed to have going rather passionately with the deed. She shook her head of any perverted thoughts and sat next to one of the sleeping men.

She reached with a hand over to the man's neck, lightly gliding a few fingers up and down the base of his neck, before she created a bloodied claw. This claw would dig deep into the man's neck and vein, causing a large fountain of blood to erupt. However, it would all stop suddenly, as Marcelle was now infecting the man with a large dose of her blood, in order to assume control over his body. She closed his recently opened wound and began to control his body through the use of her blood affecting the motor and receptive skills of his brain.

Marcelle made the man stand up and she left him a little control of his body, which was the use of his mouth and vocal chords. He painfully stood up, feeling his body being used against him, as he picked up the hand ax that was next to him. The man was forced to look at his partner, as he unwillingly rose up the weapon, and struck it down upon the legs of the other sleeping bandit. That would more than likely cause the ruckus she was needing for the next part of her plans.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:04 am

Gin folded his arms, floated up a bit, and sat on a elevated rock. He watched Marcy begin her methodical execution of the bandits. He had to raise an eye brow at that, wondering why she was starting so slow.

When Marcy pierced into the first sleeping bandit, his body would spasm for a moment, his scream of pain and shock being a loud inaudible gurgle. Unfortunately, it wasn't so much of a noise to get over the crackle of the fire and wet squelches of sex coming from the tent.

What would ignite the small camp into a frenzy, however, was the scream that would come from the second sleeping bandit as his comrades ax slid through his legs like butter. The sound of flesh being cut through would make Gin's stomach grumble, and the fresh spray of blood would make his eyes narrow.

"Aaaaaah! What the fuck!" The bandits howled out, thrashing wildly on the ground and panicking. The first thing he would see is his legs, one gone and the other barely hanging to his body by damaged tendons and ripping flesh. Blood gushed out endlessly. The second thing he saw was his comrade standing over him with his now bloodied ax.

"Calvin-" He sputtered out through spit and tears. "Wh-what the fuck man!" His words were punctuated with small screams and groans of pain.

Of course by now the patrons in the tent would be alerted. Without bothering to dress, the man ran out of the tent, his exposed manhood glistening in the fire's light. He held a leather shield and a pulse blade; a sword made out of heated particles of ki. A few seconds later and the female exited the tent, having a sheet wrapped around her lower half, but her top exposed to the world. She carried a dagger pistol; a small weapon shaped like a single shot pistol but with a blood extending from the bottom and acting as the barrel. She had messy brown hair that stopped at the nape of her neck and a very frightened look on her face.

"Wh-what's going on?" She stammered as the first thing she saw was all the blood.

"Stay back Mona!" The naked man shouted. He didn't sound that old either, most likely in his mid twenties.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:22 am

-The man could only release pained gasps has Marcy was mutilating him from the inside. This caused the man to throw up blood onto his wounded partner. However, this blood wasn't any sort of regular blood as it was laced with Marcelle's own blood, and therefore was beginning to infect the bandit. He would scream out as Marcy made the conversion process as painful as ever, eventually leading to the man silencing himself, and the blood at the stump of his legs turning into sharp, bloody, coned legs.

The man picked up his broadsword and brandished it with a killing intent in his eyes. He looked towards the naked man who put up his sword and shield, then charged at him fully body, in an attempt to cleave him straight through the shield with a powerful and feral strike. The other man would follow up and literally threw himself at the naked man, trying to cleave his head off with the hand ax.

Throughout all of this, Marcelle secretly reveled in all of the blood and soon to be death. The blood was smelling exceptionally delicious and her canines had began to stick through her lip. Pretty soon, she was going to start taking charge in all of this, but she was going to wait until the female was totally alone, before she dealt with her.-

"Mmm-mmm.... Everything looks and smells delicious~..."

-She said, moaning slightly and licking her lips.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 3:38 am

The bandit with the shield was obviously the leader and also the most well trained of the group. As the one with the sword rushed him on his bloody stubs, the leader used the side of the shield to knock the sword downwards and then upper cutted the man with the shield when he stumbled forward.

As well as the leader seemed to fight, however, he wasn't a master martial artist and he would barely bring up his sword in time to block the ax. The pulse blade began to slowly melt the ax, making it useless. "Damn it! Mona, run! Run now!"

"B-but!" The woman shook as she aimed the gun at the ax wielder.

Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:22 am

-When the man forcibly uppercut the man with the shield, instead of getting the intended results, Marcelle made it so that the man's lower-half had its blood hardened on the inside, basically causing his upper-half to get flung back, thus breaking his spinal cord. That killed whatever resistance the man had put up after this and forced him into a feral charge once more, as he tried to swing at him with the sword again.

The ax wielder had his weapon melted, but continued to press the attack, by attempting to vomit a large amount of bloody bile upon him. The ax wielding man then reeled back, scratching at his throat, and opening it up to reveal the many tendrils and teeth lined along the bloody tentacles. He screamed out in a feral roar and charged towards the leader with the intent to let the tendrils latch onto his arm.

Marcelle continued to keep an eye on the spectacle, her stomach finally growling itself. She looked upon the sight and slowly stood up. The young vampire reached into her case and pulled out her shining rapier. She held it up to her face and gently kissed the blade, as she began to eye the woman from afar.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:30 am

The relentless attack from the zombified bandits would finally prove too much for the naked leader as the tendrils latched onto him, making him drop his pulse blade. "M-Mona..."

The woman aimed at the tendrils and fired two shots, however, they did nothing. Dropping the weapon, the woman fell to her knees in fear, knowing what would befall them all.

"Why..." She whispered as tears began to fall from her wide and fearful eyes. "Why is this happening? What did we do?" She cried out.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:42 am

-Eventually the two hacked into the man and killed him. They all had developed some type of carnivorous hunger of flesh and continued to devour him. When their feast had been completed, they had set their eyes on the woman. They were limping over to her, snarling and aiming to devour her, before they were suddenly torn asunder themselves, and turn into a bloody pile of flesh and bone. This pile of gore then started to shift and move towards Marcelle, gathering around her, and forcing itself into her mouth. She devoured and gulped down all of her kills.-

"Ahhhh~! How delicious! Their blood, flesh, everything... What a tasty meal.... I want more!"

-She hissed, her eyes changing to a bright red, her fangs painfully throbbing. Marcelle looked towards the half covered woman, eyeing her down, and slowly licking her lips. She started to inch her way towards her.

"Oh, don't cry, love. I promise you'll be able to join them real soon~! Now come here and die!"

-Marcelle lunged towards the woman, blade poised to stab right into her chest where her heart lied. Should her strike be successful, she'd stab it all the way to the hand-guard, leaning in to bite down into the woman's neck, and beginning to suck her blood. Her blood would be draining at a rapid rate, yet the bite was filling the woman with a euphoria and pleasure better than any sexual act she had ever had. Marcy particularly liked this woman because she thought she was beautiful, yet she was too delicious to just let go. Once she was drained of her blood, Marcelle would then go to devour her entire body.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 5:57 am

Gin sighed as the deed was done. He let Marcy devour the bandits, cleansing the world of filth. But then again, Gin sensed something from the bandits. Like their souls weren't as stained as he initially thought. Even worse, when the leader and his lover were killed, he felt so much anguish and heartbreak from them. When the woman knew her lover was dead, she gave up. She stopped fighting. Gin's heart was heavy, his soul in pain from thinking that just maybe he had allowed something wrong to happen.

Even worse, seeing Marcy completely devour them, flesh and all, only proved to anger Gin. Not at Marcy. He hated himself.

"Are you done?" Gin whispered coldly and sharply into the air. He didn't need to ask if what she had done made her happy. He knew it made her happy. She drew pleasure from the sick, grotesque, and brutal way she disposed of them. Even the woman, whom had elation on her face but sorrow in her eyes. Marcy had given her pleasure in the end, mockingly. What good is giving that pleasure when you take everything else away. A persons life. A persons soul. A persons will.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:15 am

-Marcelle had completely lost herself in the lust and ecstasy, in the thrill of the hunt. She was covered in light splotches of blood which she soon drank up. Eventually she was all clean, looking towards her older brother with a face of absolute glee. Only twice has Marcelle ever had to cut loose and become the true vampire she was meant to be. This was the second time. She picked her rapier back up and went to go put it back in her case, before going over to her brother, and showing her blood-red, glowing eyes.-

"A-Aniki... Did you enjoy my display? I know I enjoyed myself just for you! You don't look or sound too happy though. Did I mess up somewhere? If I did, then we can go and kill some more until we're both pleased!"

-Her murderous personality was ironically innocent. She had never learned right or wrong from these doings, in fact she only held herself back from becoming a murderous vampire for her brother's sake. She knew that it upset him, but when told to go ahead and cut loose, she felt as though it were going to make him happy again. When it didn't, Marcy tilted her head and looked at him curiously.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 6:44 am

Gin didn't respond to any of her questions. His gaze, however, did soften as he floated to the ground to stand directly in front of her. She would see, probably for the first time, unshed tears in Gin's eyes. He placed a hand on Marcy's cheek, caressing her check bone with his thumb gently. While she was in this state...while he was in this state...his next action would set ablaze something deep within them both. He leaned over and took her lips to his own, savoring trace tastes of blood that lingered just beyond the skin of her lips. It confirmed what he feared. The people he had allowed to die...that he encouraged Marcy to kill...were children of fortune. Those whom had no other choice but to live a criminal life, forced away from their homes and ostracized from civilized humanity.

They were bandits with high morals to not harm women or children. They tried to steal solely only what they needed to survive, and never at the cost of another's life. Yet, Gin had profiled and labeled them as monsters.

Just like they did to their mother...

Gin's own eyes would flash red before he stopped kissing Marcy. He pulled her completely to his body in a powerful hug, shedding a single tear, before speaking his next words.

"Release to me all of your desires." He cast the spell again before sinking his own fangs into Marcy's neck and unleashing a powerful calming wave of chi into her body. It was even more than he had done back at the graveyard and it would prove to not only drain himself of energy that he was giving to Marcy, but also to overwhelm her own senses and cause them both to be on the verge of ecstasy and exhaustion. If she fell limp in his arms, he would cradle her and carry her into the now vacant tent. He would lay her down and lay with her, allowing the sweet reaches of unconsciousness to slowly creep upon them. He left them both enough energy to speak for several minutes before they would be cast into slumbers embrace.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 14, 2014 7:07 am

-Their faces were dangerously close in these next few moments. Marcelle looked into her brother's eyes and saw tears that were waiting to be shed. She froze for but a moment, as she had never seen tears well up into the eyelids of her dear brother. He was caressing her, a feeling that put her in a neutral state as she tried to assess what was wrong with her brother. Suddenly, they were locking lips. Marcelle's face flushed brightly as she was kissing the very brother whom she held shreds of forbidden feelings for. She had no idea what he was really doing when he had tasted the blood from her lips.

They had stopped kissing and he hugged her closely in a tight and strong hug. She didn't squirm or struggle one bit, lost in the utter confusion yet happiness in the action that her brother took. Marcy wrapped her arms around her dear brother, then heard his words. She knew exactly what was coming next and felt her brother's fangs slide into her neck. However, she was expecting the overwhelming amount and became soiled within her own orgasmic pleasure.

Her knees buckled completely and she felt limp in his arms, unable to lift herself. Her eyes were half closed, her mouth left agape at the feeling of sheer pleasure, small breaths mixed in with moans coming out with each rising of her chest. Marcy's mind was filled with so much lust, passion, and happiness that she couldn't even tell what was going on. The next, she was in the tent with her brother. With what strength she had left, she let the words come out as naturally as they came.-

"I-I love you so much, Gintama..."

-Marcelle said through a whisper, letting the clutches of sleep finally grasp her. Her eyes closed and let herself get carried into the depths of her subconscious.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptySat Aug 16, 2014 12:44 am

Hearing her words made Gin's eyes cloud with darkness. Nothing...nothing that had just happened...nothing that he had spurred was remotely close to what he wanted. Was it true...that they had no choice but to live as monsters, like their father? Their own brother had chosen to ostracize himself from humanity as well. Was it because he had also learned that dark truth?

"I love you too, Marcelle. Forever and always." His voice darkened along with his heart and sight. As sleep forcefully encroached upon him, he shed his final tear. There was no need to cry anymore.

The truth lied just beyond the dawn.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Aug 28, 2014 4:21 am

-Marcelle managed to sleep peacefully, despite the fact that her rest had been plagued with a quick and sudden nightmare. All around her were bodies, bleeding out in a delicious crimson red pool. The young woman hadn't like this feeling of being surrounded by all this gore, yet the smell of blood and flesh made her quiver a bit. She was fighting against the urge to continue, to feast, yet another side of her urged her forward. This side tempted her, telling her to drink and eat to her heart's content. The other side said she deserved the rewards after all the humans had ever done to her.-

"But I can't do this. Gintama won't like it if I do..."

-She said sheepishly and with a bit of shame. Yet the voice urged her forward, telling her of how proud Gintama would be about her, about how he'd encourage this type of behavior, and that she should do it to make him happy. The young girl hugged one of her arms closely and looked down to her feet. She let the thoughts roll around in her head, knowing that her very judgement of good and bad were becoming clouded with each feast she had. The young woman licked her lips and looked at one of the bodies.-

"If it's to make Gintama happy... Then I'll do it. I'll do anything for big brother..."

-She said to herself. She then leaped onto a body and began to feast upon its blood and organs. Just from that movement alone, the young woman finally woke up.

Marcelle was drenched in sweat and she felt a shiver run down her spine. She was sitting up and realized that she was inside a tight, her older brother sleeping right beside her. Marcy smiled as she was glad it was just a weird dream and gently stroked the cheek of her brother as he slept. However, her memories crept back in and she remembered what had occurred last night.-

"I... I killed them all."

-Marcelle said softly to herself, looking down at her brother and tilting her head a bit.-

"I hope I made you proud last night, dear brother..."
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyMon Sep 01, 2014 6:10 am

Just as suddenly as Marcy's words echoed within the black reaches of his mind, Gintama's eyes would snap open and he would sit straight up. He would look around, his chest heaving heavily. After remembering where they were and what happened, he took a deep breath to calm himself down. He looked Marcy in the eye and held it silently for several seconds.

"Let's keep moving imouto." He simply stated before rising and dusting himself off. He began to spark wildly, letting her know to go on ahead. He was going to purge the camp.

'Her sins bleed down onto me...' He began to chant in his mind.
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptySat Sep 13, 2014 5:43 am

-Marcelle quickly withdrew her hand as Gintama shot up from his slumber. She took a good look at her brother and watched as he breathed heavily. The younger sibling was getting ready to ask him if he were okay, but that was when he stared deeply into her own eyes. She couldn't read him, not clearly at least. Something bothered her older brother, but it wasn't clear on what. Maybe it was what transpired last night?

Gintama didn't give her any time to ask, for he was already wanting to get on the move. However, Marcelle sucked in her teeth, bite down on her lip, and quickly stood up. She narrowed her eyes and remained firmly in place.-

"No, Gintama. We're not leaving until you're telling me what's wrong with you. You've been ignoring me and acting cold to me sine last night! What did I do wrong? Have I disappointed you in some way?"

-She asked, though her voice croaked a bit. Marcelle wasn't close to tears or anything, but having to get confrontational with her brother (besides the usual joking manner) unsettled her deeply. She didn't understand why he was acting in such a cold way to her.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 5:04 am

Gin's hair covered his eyes, leaving a shadow in place. The sparks surrounding him died down. He remained silent for a moment, gathering his thoughts. Overthinking was and still is a bad habit for him, one he wasn't sure he could break any time soon. Instead of blurting out some self-righteous holier-than thou bullshit, he took the time to ask a question he had always pushed away.

"What do you feel, Marcy?" His words were breathless. His arms fell limp at his sides. "I've been terrified of your answer for so long, but I can't pretend that I don't care. It's the fact that I do care so much that I ran away from it..."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Oct 16, 2014 6:23 pm

"What do I feel...?"

-The question was extremely vague. Marcelle felt a lot of conflicting emotions and all of this wasn't helping. She didn't know what this question meant, or why he had asked it to begin with. On top of that, Gintama admitted to being scared of something. Her answer. Her answer to what, though? To that cryptic question? Marcelle balled her fists up in frustration and shook her head out.-

"What do you mean by that? I feel a lot of things. Love, happiness, anger, sorrow... I feel so much, that it's all come together in this frustrating lump of emotion!"

-She yelled. Marcelle soon caught herself and her eyes widened. She hadn't mean to snap at her older brother like that, however, with what she had just done, what she had felt afterwards, and the way how Gintama brushed her off, Marcelle just felt angry. Over all of the emotions she just listed, anger was probably the most prominent one.-
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 7:25 pm

"What do you feel right now Marcy? About our situation? About having to leave home, about being in a world that we can take advantage of? About killing people?" Gin walked up to her with each word, showing that he wasn't phased by her outburst. He looked her dead in the eye with a sharp gaze, but she would see tears in his own. Everything she said she was feeling was how Gin felt, yet he didn't think she would understand.

It was always about what Gin thought was best for her. He had never once asked Marcy what she wanted. Usually, he knew, she would say just to stay with him. But what if they got seperated? What if Gin died? What would Marcy feel? What would she do? What did she want to do?

He knew she wasn't a child anymore, no matter how much he tried to look at her as such. But even that was an excuse now. Gin knew just how much of a woman Marcelle was. His own eyes gazed upon her with lust more times than he could count. His want to protect her constantly clouds that though. And last night was the last straw. He had made the mistake to let Marcy run wild. He had chosen to let her take the lives of people even though he always preached about not killing anyone. He was a bigot in every since of the word.

"Marcy, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyFri Oct 17, 2014 11:02 pm

Finally, it had all made sense to Marcy. Gintama had been worried about her, plus their escape from Castle Dracula altogether. She hadn't thought much of the ordeal, nor of the heavy emotion, and stress that bared down on them, for making that decision. When hit with a more detailed question, Marcelle quelled her anger, and even felt sorrow when seeing the tears in Gintama's eyes. She gulped, knowing that they both needed to be real with each other at this point.

"Gintama... This situation, it was something forced upon us, but necessary. You did what you thought was right and tried to keep me safe. Though we have not a cent to our name, we do have our powers. We can take advantage of the world, but not the people. No, not the people. We should take advantage of things this world has to offer, and grant ourselves stability, now that we only have for each other..."

Marcelle spoke softly and thought long and hard about the last question. She looked down slightly and unfurled her hands from being fists. She looked back up into Gin's eyes, the sharp glint, the seriousness that overcame them. There was no longer any tears or sorrow, but a beam of resolution, that shined through.

"Gintama, I'd only kill for you, if it were to make you happy. But in general, as my moral standing, no. I wouldn't kill, unless it was necessary for saving my life. What happened last night... I did it for you, Gintama. I did it for your sake, for your happiness, because you've been doing so much for me..."

And that was her answer, plain and simple. Marcelle knew what it meant to be a vampire, she was taught that lesson harshly by their father. However, even when she was a young girl, she denied her blood lust. Her abilities thrived off of it, but she wouldn't allow the lust to control her. Marcelle wouldn't allow herself to become a monster of the night.

"What I want to do, is start making a new life for ourselves. Get money, buy property, give ourselves stability, hell become the leader of a mafia, or something. I don't know. Anything except having to live like poor, nomadic, urchins."

She said with a solid tone.
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyTue Oct 21, 2014 7:30 pm

He let out a long sigh. Even after the long rest, he fell to his knees, almost drained. He was emotionally tired, and it was so powerful that it effected his physical being. He began to chuckle, silently. Then it grew louder until he was laughing. However, tears sat at the corner of his eyes when he looked up to Marcy. After a moment, he stopped and opened his eyes.

"Marcy...your onii-chan is a horrible person." He said with mirth, though one could easily tell he had all but damned himself. "I don't deserve to start over...not after last night. Not after everything that's been happening since we escaped..."

He sighed deeply again, this time seeming to calm down. His eyes seemed almost cold and dead. "You know I've always preached about never killing humans or other beings as such. But I'm just a hypocrite. I never asked you what you wanted and now...more innocent people are dead. I'm just as bad as father..."
Back to top Go down
Marcelle
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Marcelle

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 4:57 am

-Marcelle got on a knee and looked at her brother. Her gaze had become stern and it seemed as though she was becoming enamored with him. That was quite the opposite, however, for she lunged at her brother, and got him into a tight hug. She squeezed him close, allowing him to feel the softness of her breasts press against his own chest.-

"Foolish older brother... You're not a horrible person, not one bit. Just misguided and scared. Fear can do a lot of things to those who do not know how to combat it. But don't you worry, this is a learning experience for us, now that we're on our own. Last night is just a small example of the responsibility we have with our new found power and freedom. All we can do now, is learn from it, and move on with our lives."

-She said, in the greatest way to both lecture and console her brother. She softly stroked his hair in-between her words, and closed her eyes. She didn't want the tears to fall from her eyes. She had enough of crying. For now, at least.-

"And onii-chan is not as bad as father... Because onii-chan push me away, for being different... For being a half-breed..." She said with a sullen tone, though she pushed away the cruel words of her past. She tightened the grip on Gintama, almost putting a vice-grip on him.
Back to top Go down
Gintama
Genin-Level Member
Genin-Level Member
Gintama

Character sheet
Arc Limit:
Demon's/Heaven's Blade:
Brand:

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home EmptyThu Oct 23, 2014 3:46 pm

He let her words sink in. The feel of her body against his own reawakened the feelings he had previously tried to push away. This time, however, he didn't hesitate in letting the feelings roll through his mind and body. He slowly wrapped his arms around her, though weakened as he was. He listened to her soothing words and noticed how the accent she held sent a shiver down his spine. As far as the world was concerned, she was his. That possessive attitude was far more than brotherly, for sure.

"As horrible as father was, Marcy, I don't believe he was honest when he told you he hated us for being half breeds. Why would he have fallen in love with mother if that was the case?" Gin didn't want to take up for his father, but he didn't want his sister to feel like she was being punished because of what she was. According to most creatures of the night, a half blooded vampire was one of the most beautiful things there was, hence the jealousy that usually followed.

"However, that truth is still far off. Thank you imouto...your onii-chan will never make the same mistakes again, I promise." Feeling some strength return, Gin would stand up while picking up Marcy bridal style. The look in his eyes still showed pain, but there was more to it this time. He wasn't exactly ready to move on from the sins he had caused, but he was ready to at least try. "Let's go. Our future is waiting to be painted." He laughed in his mind at such a corny statement.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Carving a Bloody Path Home   Carving a Bloody Path Home Empty

Back to top Go down

Carving a Bloody Path Home
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next